Effective Date: 6th day of January 2021
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY THIS STATEMENT PROVIDES GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS RELATED APPS (MOBILE OR OTHERWISE). IF YOU ARE UNDER 18YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT WITH YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
REC TECH LLC, operator of the The Camp App is dedicated to protect our users’ (“users” or “you”) privacy rights. The purpose of this page is to inform you about our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information(“PII”) if anyone decided to use the applications or software offered by us (collectively, the “Service”).
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users of the website with a safe and secure environment.
The Personal Information on the site, is collected, controlled and processed by the data controller, collected on behalf of;REC TECH LLC.|FLORIDA, USAEMAIL email@example.com
1. What Information We CollectInformation You Provide to UsWe collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, sign up for a subscription, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a survey, contest, promotion or event or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
(a) Account Information: We may collect information relating to your account, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription and any other information you choose to provide.
(b) Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion or interactive area of the Services or when you request technical or customer support.
Information We Collect AutomaticallyWhen you access or use the Services, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
(a) Log Information: When you visit the Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Services.
(b) Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of the Services. With your consent, we may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, photo album and phonebook applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services. For more information about how you can control the collection of location information and/or our access to other applications on your device, please see “Your Choices” below.
(c) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Services, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other SourcesWe may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites, or if you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third party site to create or log into your account.
2. Use of InformationWe may use information about you for various purposes, including to
(a) Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
(b) Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
(c) Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
(d) Communicate with you about the Services, offers, surveys, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you;
(e) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
(f) Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and property;
(g) Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests;
(h) Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
(i) Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
(a) With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
(b) When you participate in the interactive areas of the Services or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide;
(c) We may share your information with third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you.
(d) In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
(f) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
(g) Between and among us and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
(h) With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Social Sharing FeaturesThe Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook and Twitter buttons (e.g., “Like” or “Tweet”), which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with socialsharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
5. SecurityThe security of your information is important to us. We implement and maintain reasonable security measures intended to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information we collect and maintain. However, please be aware that, despite our efforts, no data security measures, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, isabsolutely secure. AS SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO, THROUGH, OR ON THE SERVICES OR VIA THE INTERNET AND THAT, ANY SUCH TRANSMISSION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.WHERE WE HAVE GIVEN YOU (OR WHERE YOU HAVE CHOSEN) A PASSWORD WHICH ENABLES YOU TO ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THIS PASSWORD CONFIDENTIAL. PLEASE DO NOT TO SHARE A PASSWORD WITH ANYONE.
If you want to stop receiving personalized ads, you can go to “Settings”, once you choose not to receive personalized ads, we and our third-party partners will stop sending personalized ads to you. Please note that the number of ads you see will not change, but they may be less relevant to you.
9. Your Choices(a) Account InformationYou may update, correct or modify information about you at any time by logging into your online account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com but note we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
(b) Location InformationWith your consent, we may collect information about your actual location when you use our mobile applications. You may stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device, but note that some features of our mobile applications may no longer function if you do so.
(c) Native Applications on Mobile DeviceSome features of our mobile applications may require access to certain native applications on your mobile device, such as the camera and photo storage applications (e.g., to take and upload photos) and the phonebook application (e.g., to send invitations to your contacts to try the Services). If you decide to use these features, we will ask you for your consent prior to accessing the applications and collecting information. Note that you can revoke your consent at any time by changing the settings on your device.
(d) CookiesMost web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
Cookies are small files that we or others send to and store on or with your computer so that your computer, browser, mobile app or other application can be recognized as unique the next time you access, visit, use or otherwise take advantage of the Services or other media. Cookies may also reflect demographic data pertaining to you or other data linked to information you submit. One use or consequence of cookies is to enable you to receive customized ads, alerts, content, services or information. You are always free to decline any cookies we use by adjusting the settings of your browser, as your browser may permit; however, some products, services or features might not be available or operate properly if cookies are not enabled. Some of our advertisers and third-party service providers may also utilize their own cookies.
In addition, we, our service providers and others sometimes use data-gathering mechanisms on the Services, including without limitation “web beacons”, “clear GIFs”, “pixels” and/or “tags”. These perform statistical and administrative functions, such as measuring site and page traffic, verifying advertising paths, better understanding user interests and activity, gathering related information (such as information relating to a particular browser, device or IP address) and positioning images, and typically do so without detracting from your online experience. Such mechanisms are not necessarily designed to collect Personal Information. In addition, if you have provided your email address, we might use a non-human unreadable form (or “hash”) of your email address to deliver, or facilitate delivery of, relevant advertisements and information to you on or by way of the Services or on or by way of other websites or media, including, for example, popular social media sites and features.
(e) Promotional CommunicationsYou may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non- promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
(f) Push NotificationsWith your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA?All Your Personal Information we collect will always belong to you. However, we are a collector and a processor of Your Personal Information. That implies on us obligations to respect your rights to Personal Information and facilitate the exercise of your rights thereto. In order to use any of your rights at any time please contact us and we will facilitate the exercise of your rights free of charge. We will inform you on the actions taken by us under your request as soon as practically possible, but in any case, not later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days.
In accordance with effective regulations, particularly the GDPR you have a significant number of rights related to your Personal Information, such as e.g.:
Right to access. You may obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and get an access to such personal data. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection office at email@example.com and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
Right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Information and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
11. CONTACTING US
PO Box 160954Altamonte Springs, FL 32716